Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A Date to Remember

"You have come to fight as free men and free men you are. What will you do without freedom!? Will you fight!?
Against that? No..we will run, and we will live..
Aye.. fight and you may die.., run and you'll live...at least awhile.
And dying in your beds many years from now..
Will you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that..
For ONE CHANCE, just ONE CHANCE and come back here to tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will NEVER take our FREEDOM!!!!!"

Today I declare my final 10 months left of service.
The day which I am going to take back my dignity will fall on Feb 05 2006.
For those who have already ORDed or are going to ORD earlier than me...
Just leave me alone, would you.

That day happens to be on a Sunday. Due to the fact that Sunday is a non-working day, I would be getting my pink IC earlier on Friday instead.
According to my estimation, I would be able to start clearing my leave in December. Both Christmas and New year's day are on non-working days so there will 2 extra off days for me to claim. My Birthday falls on December too.
Another off day for me to claim. (Company policy)
It seems like I will be boarding the express ORD train by the end of the year if I plan my Offs, leave and not forgetting, MCs correctly.
But then again..
I STILL do have a long way to go.
Damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home