Monday, March 21, 2005

Fat of the Land

Lately, everyone has been telling me that I have grown fatter. My colleagues told me that I have gained quite abit of weight and I am starting to notice it myself. It's not that I didn't bother to do anything about it. My life is pretty fucked up at the moment and I am too tired for a workout to lose some weight. My girlfriend has been telling me the same thing since months ago, saying that I am becoming more handsome each day and all. People would ask me whether I had too many meals a day or having suppers right before my sleep. I told them that I had none of these. I had regular meals and no time for suppers. But how could it be? What was the reason then? I told them that I do have regular meals, it's just that buffets are also included. They told me to do something about it before it's too late. I was so worried that I shivered for a moment, and went deep into my thoughts. I was confused and didn't know what to do. What I did know was, if I carried on like this.... I was going to be a fatter person. I needed to plan for a schedule and also a place free from my colleagues, so I went down to think... over a plate of fried rice.

I used to make fun of fat people. I know it's not very nice to do that but it's not very nice to eat till you are fat either. I cannot imagine myself becoming one of them. In the overall, I am still not in the category of FAT. But it seems like I am working quite hard to achieve that standard. It's tough being fat. It means that I have to change the size of my clothes. The tops that I am wearing now is still all right. Unless when I have to bend down to pick up something, the back of my top will tear from bottom all the way straight up. But other than that, I am cool with it. As my tops are quite big, they are able to cover the the buttons on my jeans. Meaning to say, even if I didn't button all the way up, nobody would notice.

Ever since I got into the army, I became fatter. Who says that you would get thinner when you enlist in the army? The pants that they issued to me on the very first day are so tight now until I can't breathe properly from time to time. Even the belt has no usage already. It is just something which is required to wrap around the waist and is merely for display only.

Regardless of all these, I am still proud.
Yes.
I am proud of my body. I don't care what others speak of me and will still continue to eat as much as I like. The more people comment on me, the more I will stuff myself with food. Even if it means to the extent of drinking oil. I will carry on and do my regular catwalks, half-naked in front of the mirror while changing in the mess room, and I will flex my muscles in front of everyone in a way nobody could ever imagine. My girlfriend would love to see me in action too. Even though she keeps saying that I am fat, but I know her too well. Deep down inside her, she thinks that I am a sexy bitch who is too hot to handle. I am not surprised if she will post a comment or tell everyone that what I say is complete bullshit. All I know is that she is a very shy person who will not disclose her fetish for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home