Monday, March 14, 2005

Unleash the Dragon

Dr Jeremy was a nice guy to all of us. He can easily be considered the most kind hearted, friendly medical officer around. He is the kind who is not proud and talks to us in a manner despite of his higher rank. Sometimes you can also see the back part of his hair standing up like a rooster, looked as though he just woke up from somewhere nearby. Probably the cause of his hair is due to him driving after coming out from a bath and rushing to work. It never occured to me until I asked my chief clerk about it. I told her to check out his hairdo and she told me it should be caused by laying back on his car seat for too long. But that's not the point. His hair had nothing to do with anything. The problem about the place I am working in is that there's area inspection every friday morning. Meaning to say, every thursday would be our area cleaning day, and the following day would be inspection. If the medical officer who is inspecting on that day and he's not satisfied with the cleaniness, he would then carry out punishments for us. Usually it would be a simple 20 pushups and that's it.

Dr Jeremy was the person inspecting a few days back. Usually one would think that nothing would happen as he always do a quick walk through and finishes the whole procedure fast without any problems. Even if there's any flaw he would just close an eye. He is a real nice guy. Nobody would expect that on that friday, he could evolved into someone else. Someone who had just gone through hell week in SOF. According to him, 8 mistakes were found and we were supposed to do 5 pushups for each. Everyone had to do 40 pushups together even though not all were at fault. As we lined up parallel to one another, I was wondering if I could even do 20 pushups at that time. I didn't exercise for like since God knows when. Well, it's time to push myself to the limits of what I could do. As I did the first few pushups, I could feel that it wasn't so difficult afterall. It was the help of my tummy which created a spring return effect. All I need to do was to lift myself up and let go. I did the first ten with only my right arm and the next ten I switched to my left. By the time I was doing my 30th one I was pushing myself into the air and clapping before I land. 10 more to go and that would be all. I took a quick glance from left to right and I had a sudden craving for seafood. I was surrounded by lobsters as one could tell from the color on their faces. It seemed that everyone was struggling and we were told to change to sit up positions. Then it was me who had problems. I couldn't really lift my body up as there isn't any space left. I was like pushing against my loaded tummy and trying my best to squeeze out the oil. I gave it my all and let out a loud fart. It sounded as if the shit came out in my pants. I ignored it and finished till 40. Until now, my arms are still aching and the shit is still on my pants.

You can't judge a person before you really know him/her. I don't think anyone knows the real me. I don't even understand myself sometimes. You can see me as a normal person, like anyone else but it's definitely more than that. I am not simple. There are different kinds of people, most are into the opposite sex, some into the same sex, some even into both. For me, I am neither of these, I am more complicated. People may seem to be overwhelmed by bisexuals as they wonder how is that possible and it's so convenient at the same time. I am a Tri. Not a straight, not a Bi, but a Tri. I am into animals too. Even though I have a girlfriend who loves me alot and we are together for more than a year now, I still gay around behind her back. Needless to say, fondle with animals too. I am not sure why this is happening to me, but surely it has something to do with watching too much animal planet on SCV. A hamster died in my hands too. I would tell people that it died of hunger and stuff like that but there was more to it than it seemed.
Forgive me now, for I have sinned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home