Thursday, March 10, 2005

A Series of Fortunate Events

Recently, CMPB won an award and my CO was feeling great about it. Central Manpower Power Base is where I am currently serving my national service in and I am so glad that I am not somewhere lost in the jungle and stinking like a piece of shit. Anyway, he gave all of us including our beloved colleagues, mainly DXOs, (who are actually the mother fuckers giving us tons of work when in the first place we already had more than enough) a talk saying how much we had all worked as a team, put in our efforts and achieved this award. Well, in case you were wondering what award it was, it's IDon'tGIVE aFUCKINGDAMN award. It has something to do with quality service and I am very sure i didn't contribute any. I did manage to get some complaints though. Probably the award was to commemorate us for not exceeding the borderline of having too many complaints. An 1/2 day off was then entitled to everyone from CO. Champagnes were popped and balloons were flying everywhere. Then I woke up from a daze and went back to work.

Today I went to SMM (School of Military Medicine) at Nee Soon camp. The place was like fucking far and it should be called Uloo Pandan also. Took me quite some time to get there. I was like thinking how the hell am I going to be there when it's so inaccessible. Upon reaching the destination, my dad woke me up and I got down from his car. Never been there before and was figuring out where's the exact location for my course. I had to be there for some software training. Was hoping for counterstrike but it wasn't even close. The whole session lasted till ard 12.30, went to have lunch at the cook house, and took my time to get back to CMPB. Reached there at 2.15 and the whole day was a fast one. Times like these should come more often. I would gladly go anywhere else instead of the usual.

Back at home, I was watchin TV and surfing the net at the same time. This can easily be done as they are both next to each other and not because I am Carl Lewis. Suddenly, My Com let out a gleam of light. It was a light like no other. My whole body couldn't move no matter how hard I struggled. My eyes became bigger and bigger until they were like the size of cuttlefish balls. As I focus carefully through the light and into my computer, there was a message from an angel sent from heaven to guide me. She asked.." Do you have any problems blogging?". It didn't take long for me to realise that the kind hearted angel was actually Jill. She was not from heaven, but from somewhere in Bedok. Anyway, she taught me the art of blogging, gave me relevant websites and all. It was her who drove the passion within me, and here I am blogging. I may not be a master yet, but master is still only a master. What I want to achieve is to attain immortality and levitate with my legs crossed, right beside buddha.

1 Comments:

Blogger ♥ Jill said...

aww so sweet la u liwei! :)

Saturday, March 19, 2005 12:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home