Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Movie Galore

A total of 5 movies were watched over the weekend.
One of them was legal.
The rest were downloaded.
Not that bad if you are able to source for a good quality file. It will be like watching a DvD on your Com. And if you are impatient enough, you can actually download a show which is yet to be screened in the cinemas. Provided that you do not mind jerky images and the sights of heads popping up and people walking around occasionally, which happens to be taken discreetly in a real cinema.
I went to watch The Eye 10 on good friday night. Surprisingly, it turned out to be more of a comedy than a horror one, even though there were certain scenes which were quite scary. Scary in a sense, sudden impact. Even if the scene which you are viewing is not scary at all, the music just totally freaks you out. In fact, it can be showing carebears appearing out of nowhere and you will still have a shocked effect. There was a part whereby the show gave everyone a good scare. I was in fear too, and I nearly gave out a sharp scream. It was because of my girlfriend pinching my lap which made me no choice but to scream along with the others.
My girlfriend stayed over at my house over the weekends and we managed to finish 4 others.
Alfie, Closer, Seed of Chucky and Wimbledon.
Quite a gayish combination if you ask me. But those were the few left in my Com which were not watched yet. Spending the time watching movies with your loved ones are never boring, even though some sucks big time.
I shall not emphasize on each one, but I can briefly tell you the first two.
Alfie Starring Jude Law, confessions of a playboy.
Closer also Starring Jude Law, along with Julia Roberts.
Thanks to the show, I became more negative to movies that has to do with romance and also
Closer to falling asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home