Thursday, March 24, 2005

New Breed

I was informed that the 2 new NSFs are posting to Admin. It's about time we got some additional help before everything turns out chaotic. Admin itself is divided into 3 sections ; MccC, MccD and MccE. Unfortunately, I am in MccD. Ever since I was posted there, I understood and witnessed the true meaning of retardation. There were two other NSFs in the same section as me. Two abnormal ones. Sometimes I would even wonder whether if they were really from another planet, like what others say. But when you say that someone comes from outer space, obviously it is not possible.
I am beginning to doubt that.
I am beginning to believe that they came from another planet. Maybe somewhere in a different dimension where aliens exist. Aliens which communicate in a way no life forms on earth can understand.
The 2 guys in my section are special. One still stands out from the rest as he still holds the title of "Ultimate Geek" until now. From the very first time you see him, you can tell that he's a Pes E guy. Someone who couldn't make it no matter how hard he trys.
Sad.
He has eyes of different sizes, meaning that even if he stretched both of them widely, you will still think that he got punched right in the face. He has uneven eyebrows, monstrous nose and a pair of sausage lips which are like swollen due to infection. His body is full of pores and it seems like he may just mutate into a creature anytime. He reeks and I swear to God, he babbles too.. instead of talking properly like a normal human being. Furthermore, with a fucked up attitude and behaviour like his, you can't figure out what he is trying to say most of the time. He will then repreat himself again and again until he makes himself clear. He can just say 'ARGH' when what he actually meant was that he's hungry and wants to go and eat. Like one caveman like that. He tries very hard to make friends with people even though he knows that everyone dislikes him.
Pitiful.
Honestly, there's no one to blame other than himself. He better wake up his idea before his family starts to disown him too.
The other guy is slightly better. I don't really have an issue with him and he's quite harmless to me. Main problem is that he is either dumb, retarded or stupid. I don't know which description suits him best when all traits are present. No point wasting my time with him so I avoided him as much as I could all the time.

The 2 new guys who are going to be in Admin seemed pretty useful and definitely more efficient than the two I mentioned earlier on. But what the future holds I do not know. Hopefully, it won't turn out to be disastrous.

1 Comments:

Blogger zann said...

you mean Prof. X?

Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home