Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A Tribute to Someone

Wan Lin.

My station IC, my friend, and my fellow colleague.
She's the best IC anyone can have.
In fact...
Throughout the whole of MCC,
she really is.

Always there to lend a helping hand.
Hardworking, organised, with a heart of gold and free from politics.
Sharing the work load equally and not having the slightest selfish intentions of pushing responsibilites around.
Even though sometimes she would be on MC or urgent Leave all of a sudden,
her attitude towards her work totally covers up the negative side.
I had a very good time working together with her all these months.
Unfortunately, she had found a better job outside and decided to end it here in MCC.
I feel happy for her.
She deserves much better treatment than what she used to have over here.
Yesterday, 31st of October, was her last day of work officially.

















A gorgeous setting taken together with Linda,
who is going to replace her temporarily for the time being.

Good luck and take care.
I will definitely miss the times when we were working together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home