Sunday, October 09, 2005

Time of my Life

Has it been more than 2 years already?

I was enlisted in 6 October 2003 and the present date now is 9 October 2005.
I have wasted 2 years of my life and the agony is coming soon to an end.
I would have ORDed by now if I were to serve for 2 freaking years only, and without even touching a single Leave left available.
Why would I have to suffer so much more when I excel better than the others in terms of studies.
Getting a Diploma doesn't mean that I am good in my grades.
It just means that I have succeeded in my own way of obtaining it. (After a total of 5 God damned years.)
Serving more in national service should be the other way round,
and it doesn't make any sense for those who strives hard in society and in return waste more of their time stranded in nowhere beneficial to them.

Well...
4 months more for me and that's it.
What's done cannot be undone.
What's over is in the past.

Starting from November, I will be clearing my Leave of 31 days in total.
I will be taking one day Leave on both Mondays and Fridays. Meaning to say... In the months of November and December, I will only be working 3 days each week; Tuesday, Wednesday and thursday.
And the best has yet to come.

In the whole month of January,
I will only be working for 3 days and then finally collecting my pink IC on the 3rd of February.
I am now on cloud 9 typing all these. It feels so good to be knowing that the finishing line is near and that within these few remaining months, life is going to be real good.
For those who are aware of my plans and also yearning for companionship,
feel free to ask me out for dates.

Right now, I just have to complete the whole of October before my relaxing vacation starts.

Correct me if I am wrong,
but then again...

Wake me up when October ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home