Thursday, August 25, 2005

Next Generation

Four days have passed since the arrival of our two new Medical Officers.
Dr Lee and Dr Chua.
They were posted to our company so as to take over the respective ones who are going to finish their service soon.
Dr Lee would be replacing Dr Phua in the X-Ray department whereas Dr Chua would be replacing Dr Tan in psychiatry.

In my opinion, Dr Chua should be replacing Dr Phua instead.
If that's the case, then I can say that Dr Phua tio Chua liao.

Tio Chua meaning kena Dr Chua already, or can be kena caught by surprise.

Chua Ka Lao Sai.

Dr Chua's full name could be...
Chua le ke.

Chua le ke?
One may ask.

Chua le ke Hong Kan!

By this time anyone should be pissed off by all these lame shit already.
I am not surprised if someone responded by saying something nasty.

Phua Chee Bye.
Phua Teh Kor.

Just kidding lah.
I know that they are nice people.

For me to poop on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home