Sunday, July 31, 2005

Farewell

July has passed and August is here.

Days go by.
The new revolution has come and few of my fellow colleagues have been released from the gates of hell.
They have did their time and got back the freedom that has long been taken away from them.
Ah Chang and Renxian.
Even though 2 years is quite a cheapskate amount compared to those who have to serve 4 more months like myself,
it is still some fucked up shit they had endured and gone through.
Good luck in whatever you guys are going to do after this. Be it studying or working, legally or not, all the best.
Yes, I know.
To be out of NS is the most powerful stage any NSF will eventually come across.
But no point keep repeating that you have finished your service for so many times.
I am very aware of that, and so much immuned after countless taunts from other seniors too.
And if you really want to impress me and make me worship you,

Sign on in the army.

I will miss you.
But not your backside kind of way.

Soon will be Zhenrong and Keith's turn, followed by a few others.
Give me some time and mine will come too.

Godspeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home