Saturday, July 02, 2005

Weapons of Mass Destruction

I do have what it takes to create havok around me.
It is so lethal that the victims may land up in a coma...
Or even die.
None of these has happened yet. But I am not surprised if it does.
Whenever I give off a signal, people around me start to panic in fear and flee as far as possible.
It is beyond my control and there's nothing much I can do to prevent a tragedy like this to occur.

The only clue left would be what I have eaten earlier on.
Something which is nasty and stirring my stomach like a violent hurricane,
causing huge tidal waves to form and forcing their way out of my tight virgin ass.
I had to go to the toilet every now and then to release the toxic waste. The tidal waves may have been dealt with but not the whirlwinds.
A combination of both the remaining tidal waves that are hiding inside and whirlwinds in my body is completely disastrous.

Everywhere I go,
I fart with all my might.
I had to...
Since there is no way for me to stop the gas from coming out.
I don't do it silently too,
because it's less relaxing and feels so good to be seeking much attention from others.
I like it when I can keep the fart coming out non-stop,
as though repetitions of bubbles popping up around the asshole.
Feels Godly,
definitely better than having sex anytime.

To be farting when I am playing carrom would be like an advantage for me.
The poisonous fumes would be taking effect if nobody else is scoring besides me.
I am immune to it as I have been smelling them everytime I shit.
It is like an intense training for me,
since I can't hold my breath well and I am trapped inside the cubicle for a long time.
Apparently, nobody seems to care when I fart during a carrom session.
People would ask who farted and give me a funny look when I confessed. They are so obsessed with the game that they would still carry on playing and endure the smell till it faded away.
But if I were to fart somewhere else in an enclosed area,
people would cover their noses and run for cover.
Not forgetting the insults they poured onto me while running away at the same time.

I don't blame them you know.
It's better not to have casualties lying around and making myself feel responsible for the cause of what had happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home