Thursday, June 23, 2005

Not just a Game

My arm still hurts.
It was still aching ever since I did several pushups from losing a few games of carrom yesterday.
Nowadays, everyone is gambling with almost anything with carrom.
It can be like treating meals or throwing rubbish duties.
By default, the stake will be 20 pushups for each remaining seed when one had lost.
The pushups can be divided if played together as a team of 2.
I lost a couple of games yesterday and did a total of 40 pushups altogether.
30 at first, followed by another 10.
I was glad that I had at least done abit of workout since I don't exercise at all.

Until when I felt the sensational aches whenever I tried to bend my arms.

I can't shampoo my hair well.
I can't brush my teeth properly.
I can't even apply the bathing foam onto my back.
Unless I withstand the pain which is coming from my arms.

I apologise for being such a baby but I just couldn't take it.
The pain was too intense for me and there was nothing I could do.
I could only neglect preserving some personal hygiene for the time being and hoping I would recover soon.


Just kidding.

I only skip all these when I am lazy and not because of the pain.

Pushups are considered no big deal already.
I have heard that people are putting their ORD dates at stake.
Those who lose will have to extend their service.

WA LAN EH.
Chao chee bye.
You all got guts man.
This is what I call SIBEI WU JI.
Play this kind.
I don't dare at all if you ask me.
If lose liao cut away finger I still don't mind.
But playing extension of ORD dates is so fucking daring that even Big time Mafia Druglord also don't dare to risk it you know.

To those,
I salute you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home