Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Go the Distance

Went to Safti MI this morning.
I had to go there to endorse my MC which Alexandra hospital had given me earlier on.

To be going all the way there just to endorse an MC is extremely time wasting and dumb.
I was told that there weren't any other options so I had no choice but to oblige.
Travelling from Tampines to Jurong aint that bad. Only one end to the other.
No big deal.
Maybe because in the beginning, I thought I had to take a flight all the way down to the Antartica to get a thumbprint from one of the eskimos there.
Silly me.

As usual, my dad dropped me off at the gates and I patiently waited for Zhenrong to arrive. He had to endorse his MC too so we chose a day when both of us could make it.
We went to the medical centre, which is located deep inside, waited for our turns and got the signatures on our MCs.
Went back to our workplace at around 2pm.
Fast day today.

And soon tomorrow begins.
Damn it.
Can't wait for the weekends to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home