Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Point of View

My girlfriend came over my place to stay during the weekends.
As usual, we managed to finish a few movies.

Kingdom of Heaven, Wet Dreams(Korean), Robots and Cursed.
In case you were wondering, I managed to get hold of a screener of Cursed. It's amazing what you can get from the internet and screeners are already considered to be of no big deal.
Screeners are my last options of watching a title. Anything of less quality than those would be avoided. I would rather kill myself than viewing an unclear motion picture with random heads popping up from nowhere.

Kingdom of Heaven isn't as good like everybody had said so. Nowadays, war flicks are pretty fucked up. You can't really expect much from those recent ones.
Troy was not bad.
King Arthur was fucked up and so was Alexander.(Practically being ass fucked by another guy.)
And I bet...
There will never be a better one than
Braveheart.
Or a smoother whiter ass than that of a Scottish.

Wet Dreams is still alright.
Sex is Zero is much better though.

Robots is good.
A typical animation which can entertain you throughout.
Simple story, short and sweet.

Cursed.
No comments.
Maybe it's not supposed to be watched in the first place...
Since it's cursed.
Long-haired freaks start to climb out of your TV if you watch it.

Today I went home at 6.
All because of a briefing regarding Paces 2.
Paces 2 is an upgrade of our system so as to achieve faster and better performances minimizing all paperwork. But so far ever since it was launched, the queue of the public was piling up so much that it looked as though they were coming for another Singapore Idol audition.
It was only after when every station had to store and backdate the data then the queue became smoother. As of now, Paces 2 is still fucked up and something has to be done.

That is why there was a need for today's meeting.
Big Fucks have gathered together with us NSfs in a conference room.
The place was filled with old geezers and the highest ranking one would be the one with a star on the shoulder.
A Brigadier General.
Even my CO is only a Lieutenant Colonel, which is 2 levels below.
The Big Fucks were discussing among themselves throughout and I wasn't the least bit bothered. I tried to pay attention to them in the beginning but soon gave up after hearing too much chim stuffs. I was very sure that they were talking English but what they said was beyond anything that I could ever imagine. Better not listen too much you know. My head might burst open with question marks all over the floor. There were times whereby they were so much engrossed in their discussions that they were only relating to themselves. We couldn't hear anything and could only guess what was going on.
Elias then told me they were figuring out who would be the next American Idol.
I was not disturbed by what he had said, since most of the time he's talking nonsense.
'No lah. I think they are talking about Madagascar.'
I replied him.

The whole thing lasted for quite some time but I managed to go home earlier than the others.
With the help of...
The Chief
of Clerks.
Mdm Gan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home