Saturday, October 29, 2005

Behind the Scenes

It seems that Elias is going to ORD soon,
which is slightly more than 1 month earlier than me.
He brought along his digicam earlier on this week so as to capture some of the moments in the working life of MCC.

Li Soon on the other hand,
brought along his digicam too, but for no apparent reason. He thought that by taking photos like Elias, his ORD date would be shortened accordingly.
Some shots were taken willingly and the others were caught unawared by him.




Me doing a good stretch before starting a fresh new day of work.
Entertaining the retarded public, that is.





My artistic wall paper drawn by a well knowned fashion designer.
Very close to LV.
He is none other than LS,
Li Soon.





WASupppp~
A very good pose for long distance snipers to shoot me down in times of real war.





Friend or Foe?
The self-proclaimed backstroke king in carrom.
OK, Time's Up.
Time to wake up, Joshua.

Celebrated Linda's birthday on Wednesday.
It was a surprise for both Linda and myself. She didn't know it was planned this way and I didn't know the reason why I couldn't take any Leave or Offs was because of this occasion. I thought some urgent meeting was up or a event which was as important.
What I did get approved of was a miserable 2 hours off.





Anyway, I did get a good bite on the food and some flesh.





Unidentified, Unidentified, Ms Woon, Ginny, Ms Wong, Clement, Kelvin, Me, Aaron with Linda and Jaslin at the lower bottom.









The shots were taken by Li Soon and obviously he's trying to get up close and personal with Ms Woon. But unfortunately...
To be frank, the furthest he could go would be staring at the photos on his computer and wank.





A stern look on Aaron's face shows that he's serious on finishing up his remaining piece of pizza and not letting anyone touch it.





One look at the hairy arm and you can tell it belongs to Aaron.
We ran out of drinks and this was one of his last alternatives.





Jackson, John, Mdm Ng, Li Soon, Noob King, Junrong and Joshua.





CO happened to be standing beside Kumar and Khairi without them realising it.





Career minded guy providing excellent service.





Irene and me.
I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that she wanted so much to take a photo with me.
Li Soon went to talk to her at first and I saw them both walking towards me.
I was very shy initially but I couldn't bring myself to disappoint both of them. I neglected my work for a short while so as to make myself available for what she wanted to do to me.



One was not enough for Li Soon.
He wanted a closer glimpse of the most good looking guy in MCC.
The two photos may look somewhat similar, but I can tell you that the second one has a spooky image of a spirit lingering behind us.





In the army, one can always do anything but don't get caught.
As you can see,
John is playing game discreetly while trying to cover himself up.





How many extras you want to sign?
So happy and willing sia.





The ultimate showdown.
Grudge matches are held every working day after all the cases are done.





Our Mess room.
The Forbidden arena.





This is how we train in carrom.
The lights are not on and the whole place is in total darkness.
We use our hearts and not our eyes to aim and shoot. Even Aaron is able to eat his food without looking at it.
That is why sometimes he complains that there are extra inedible ingredients in the rice.
Hard wooden Scallops, that flew up from the carrom board.





Carrom madness.





Dr Lim Chan Meng, Elias and Dr Jeremy.
2 of the most insane medical officers I have known. I won't want to consult them next time when I am really sick you know.





Lady Dental Officer, Elias and Dr Lee Chu Muk.
Nice people too.
Both Dr Lee and her look like they are happily married to each other with a son,
who is standing right in the middle.





As strange as it may seem,
even with the brightest lighting, the only person I can see in this picture is Hakson Teh standing on the left along with three mysterious sets of clothings dangling in mid air beside.





Chong Kok Khin really look more like Mickey Mouse after the 2 fingers appeared on top of his head.










3 more months for me and that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home