Thursday, November 10, 2005

Love La Senza

Went shopping with Annabelle last Thursday and Friday.

Stayed over at her house on Wednesday night and only got out of there the following evening.
It was kind of late for shopping but we had already planned where to go and what to buy,
so we could actually still make it without spending unnecessary time on aimless pursuits.

We headed down to Raffles City.
The shopping mall that is situated right outside City Hall Mrt station with an escalator leading to it.
Levi's is the only outlet that I will go in that building. The boutique there is much larger than any others one can think of. In fact, I think it is the biggest in the whole of Singapore.

It used to be.

The moment we stepped into the place, we could sense that something was wrong.
The new and present Levi's store had became smaller than before.
I once bought a pair of 501 reborn in that same boutique. The staff told me that after washing for the first few times, the jeans would naturally become narrower in size.
I did wear my jeans and wash them for a couple of times.
The pair of Levi's did shrink as to how the staff had warned me earlier on.
But he didn't mention anything about his own boutique having the same result.

Now the pair of jeans is buried somewhere beneath my pile of unused junk.
Waiting for its owner to once wear it again when he loses some weight and slim down abit.

We browsed through some jeans and Annabelle took a pair to try.
I told her that the color was nice and unique.
She tried on a few sizes before deciding to get it or not.
After Annabelle was done, she was satisfied with the fitting and wanted to have it.
I purchased the pair of jeans at the counter and that was the gift I had owed her since Oct 16, her 21st birthday.

We then walked to Suntec City.
Annabelle wanted to buy some of her own stuffs.
She brought me to a place that I wouldn't normally go into.

Love La Senza.
Very sensual and romantic.
Sounds like some R21 erotic movie but that's the name of the outlet we were at.

The whole place was filled with bras and panties.
Ladie's undergarments and lingerie.
The entire shop was glaring to me. It was as though emitting some kind of beam into my eyes, almost blinding them. I wasn't sure if it was due to the lighting itself or because of the colorful contents that were displayed right in front of me.
I was the only guy inside at that moment and it was also one of the few times in my life when there were so many females looking at me and checking me out altogether.
Subconsciously, I began to stand at a pose that I felt most manly. I held my breath, contracted a portion of my tummy inwards and folded my arms in a confident manner. My face was dead serious and I was retaliating all sorts of signals given out by the ladies in eye contact.

After a while, I was feeling restless and I couldn't take it anymore.
The pressure was too intense and I stepped out of the shop for a moment to relax my mind. Although the air inside the outlet was much fresher and with a strong scent of seduction, I had to take to take a break or else I might collapse instantly into the bed of heavenly cushions.

I walked back inside awhile and Annabelle was done with her selection.
She chose her personal favorites and purchased them at the counter, with me standing beside and greatly distracted once again by the surroundings. She made her payment and I took a last glance and breath before leaving the shop reluctantly.

To finish up for that day,
she bought a top at Topshop and we had dinner at Carl's JR.
I went back to her house for another night and we left for town the next day,
which was in the evening as well.
She bought 3 pairs of shorts and we had a sumptuous dinner at Cafe Cartel.

The reason it's sumptuous and better than before?
Her treat.
Hopefully, I get to eat more meals that I find likewise in the future.













Lots of love,
Mr Bankrupt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home