Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Blood Thirst

Did a duty on tuesday and came back from another day of work just now.
Didn't sleep well when I was doing duty.
I was tossing and turning, trying my best to get some sleep.
Unfortunately, I couldn't.
Maybe it had something to do with what I have done during the day.
I was walking around and finding ways to kill boredom instead of sitting down and scanning visitors' ICs. Taking down everyone's particulars should be long abolished ever since SARS went back to Mars. There isn't a need to track down anyone whatsoever then but the people on duty are still doing it. Well.. at least I know some who are like me. While we are sitting back facing the computer, we would look as though approachable and informative. But the truth is, whenever there is a person who is going to come near us, we will simply point to the neighbouring counter and ask him/her to proceed... so that we can continue playing Solitaire or Minesweeper, whichever game that pleases us.

As I walked into the Lab station, I saw Yean and Elias drawing blood from the pre-enlistees. This was a common sight as Yean is considered to be Cross-Trained. He is originally in the Dental station but due to the lack of manpower in Lab, he had to help out. Cross-Trained may sound elite. But in SAF, it only means that you are being arrowed more things to do. That's all.
All 3 of us started talking nonsense and suddenly, out of nowhere, Yean asked me something which startled my attention.
'Do you want to try drawing blood?'
In my mind I was like 'What the fuck! You should have asked me long time back.. It is too cool to be poking others whom you do not know with needles.'
I was simply too excited. I began wearing gloves while Yean and Elias were explaining to me the basics.
The technique is to spot a good vein, hold the person's arm firmly and stick it in.
From a pervertic point of view would be to spot a tight one, grab hold of it firmly and thrust it deep in.
I proceeded with both of them guiding me. As I poked the needle into the vein, I could see that abit of the blood had flushed out and being collected. This showed that my accuracy wasn't far off. As I was pulling back to extract more blood, I lost focus on the needle and it came off from the vein. I became furious and agitated when I saw blood oozing out and yet I couldn't get more of it. I felt so much like biting on his neck and sucking him like drinking bubbletea. But I knew that it wasn't the right thing to do. Having to commit such actions would be too havok. I could be charged for 2 reasons.
I could either be charged for attempting murder, or if it just so happens that my teeth weren't sharp enough to leave any injuries, I could be charged for attempting rape on him too.
I stopped myself from doing anything foolish and it was because of that, I couldn't really get the incident off my mind.
I was hungry for blood.
That was why I couldn't sleep well.
It did occur to me that I could prey on those who were on duty with me. Darrell was the one doing medic duty on that day along with another guy from the enlistment side. As long as Darrell was inside the duty room, he would strip down to his pair of boxers and move around. Having to see him like this was already a turn off, not to mention get close to him and have a taste of his blood. The other guy, Weihao is too much of weirdo to begin with. He looks more like Dracula himself, which is why I try not to risk it. I might be the one ending up dead instead of just quenching my thirst for blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home