Monday, January 22, 2007

New Horizon

Time passed so quickly.

Before I can actually realise what's going on, it's already the year 7724 3012AD.

Let me start off with a warm greeting to everyone.
And also a shower of my blessings to those who have their own resolutions for this new beginning.
Which is, to be frank...
A pack of bull.

It ponders me as to how people can have the same goals each year.
Either the goals take up like 3/4 of their lives to reach, or some are nearly impossible to achieve.
That is why resolutions are there to constantly remind them not to give up and pursue ahead.
Break resolutions apart,
and you get the real solution.

Wake up and get a life.

To get a life is like taking one.
So it's best to try it out on oneself first.

Alright.
I think I should start talking some sense. I have been so uncool for the past half a year or more for not blogging.
Now it's time for me to show all the hardcore people out there who's the one having the time of his life. For these months that have passed, so many things have happened and it's compressed within me for so long.
How I wish that I could just let everything out in terms of gas standing in front of a congested lift with no air ventilation.

Perhaps it is really now, after 6 full seasons of ice lemon tea.
That I have longed to write my return entry since 10 minutes ago.

Annabelle came back from Australia like she was supposed to.
Along with some extra pounds that she brought back together with.

I had not seen her for almost 4 months.
We were apart from each other for so long that I could only remember her name,
and only using a fading image of her in a postcard which I could identify her with.

I was so full of excitement and anticipation during the waiting of her arrival at the airport.
I could barely stand still or sit down in a fixed position calmly.
All that's in my mind was how well she had been and whether or not she had changed.
Be it in appearance or the character herself.

And there she was.
I could spot her from a distance and began to make haste towards her with my arms wide open.
She saw me too, and I could tell that she must be the happiest girl in the world from the look on her face.
As I walked closer and closer,
something strange happened.
When I realized that Annabelle had put on some weight,
my legs started to have a life of their own.
Subconsciously,
my legs made a U-turn and my whole body swirled around accordingly. My arms were still wide open but I am already walking in the opposite direction.

Annabelle was stunned and stopped just 4 metres away.
It was then that my love for her got the better side of me.

I made another U-turn and took the sky train back to the previous terminal. I rushed back to where she was standing and at the same time thinking of how magical our love for each other was.

No lah.
Just part of my imagination.
I wasn't there when she touched down.

The truth was...
I wouldn't be able to control my tears when I saw her.
So this may sound cowardly in a way,
but I actually acted a hero stayin at home not crying.

I got my driving license.
I finally get to play racing games in the arcade without my parents standing behind me.

I can say that most of the guys I know, or probably all,
have a license.
But I would have to say Balls to you if there isn't any car for you to drive.
So Gan Jiong to get license for fuck.
Also no car for you to drive.

Must be like me mah.
I got my father's car to drive.
And yet I slowly relag until I almost late twenties liao then go get license.

Lucky for me...
Now I have the luxury of playing the remote control car for up to 15 metres in perimeter.

I am currently in my second job.
The 2nd one after my NS, which I would gladly chop my balls off anytime instead of going through it.
My 1st job was at Tampines interchange MacDonald's.
With a group of friends who love to waste their lives away decomposing there and a Diploma in Terrorist Bombing, I didn't hesitate long enough to send in 30 copies of my resume applying for the same position.

Soon I was there taking orders from all races of people.
Especially those whose guitars sometimes got stuck in between the entrance doors.

I worked for a whole 8 months.
Opposite of Brandon,
who had not worked for a whole 8 months without doing anything else except for masturbating occasionally.

I managed to get a nice working testimonial from my direct supervisor before I left the place.
He was a kind hearted soul who constantly reminded me to approve it in my Friendster profile.

Finding a good job nowadays isn't easy.
I have always classified 3 important factors that will determine how good the job a person can get. The first is the most important whereas the last is the least.
But then again, it still plays a part nonetheless.

1.Opportunity
2.Experience
3.Education

The same applies to having sex with the teacher of your level.

It's always unfair when job opportunities are concerned. Some people have better luck than others.
Some are more unfortunate.

Some even turn to gay like Xuguang.

Xuguang is studying at the moment so I supposed next time he would be the better off among us.
Being able to hold parties with tons and tons of boys around him. Stuffing 2 or 3 inside him that kindof thing.

I am also happy to know that some of my friends are doing well.
Some earning more than one might expect, whereas the rest having a reasonable income with a good sense of prospect.

Take for instance,
Sean.
He is earning so damn well,
that until got one time I remembered.
Just because of a mere $20 that I owed him from a bottle of alcohol the other night, he reminded me as though there was no more tomorrow.
He gave me a feeling that the end of the world was coming and that the last thing he wanted to achieve was to get back his 20 dollars.

Brandon on the other hand,
is doing something different from others.
He needs to travel to Batam to work on weekdays and only comes back during the weekends.

Batam is well known as a place where people go to relieve themselves.
Be it indulging in cheap food or widely accessible sexual activities.

Brandon is working in an Oil industry there.
And if one put the pieces together,
he could be dealing with the oil products that helps in his own lubrication.
God knows what he's doing there that enables him a high income out of no logical reasons.

Without a doubt, he might be present in Xuguang's parties too.

We are no longer in fantasy land anymore.
I would say that most of us are already in the working society and trying hard to pursue a bright future.

Getting the 5 Cs

Cash
Credit
Car
Condominium
Country Club

I do not have them yet but,
Having the 5 Ls, I can say that I am almost there.

Lu
Lai
Lu
Lao
Lan



I am just a nobody.
And Nobody is perfect.