Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Far from Home

Annabelle had gone to Perth to study for her last semester on 15th Feb.

Apparently, it is optional for her to either finish up her studies here in Singapore or in Austrailia.
She was keen on going there for around 5 months as it would be an experience of a lifetime for her to be living together with just another close friend of hers in a foreign country.

Because of this,
I would be having an experience of a lifetime too.

5 months of loneliness without feeling being loved, cared for or pampered on.

My most sincere apologies if a side of me I fear may just snap.
Something which is beyond my control.

That I might turn Gay.

You all may think that so far Xuguang is the only one who is genuinely Gay.
Well, that is so wrong.
I may soon be joining him and that makes us 2 altogether.

I went to see my baby off on that particular morning and felt something amiss straight away after she left.
I won't be able to see my loved one until 5 months or so have passed.

Someone who has being through thick and thin with me. (Me from fatter to thinner.)
Someone who is most willing to be there for me whenever I need her.
Someone who peels prawns for me to eat.

Well...
Almost a week had passed and from all the messages and calls I had with her,
she is basically doing fine over there.

Catherine's room.





















Annabelle's room.











































































































I was not there at that time but it looks like the Malay lady behind was carrying a baby but without the slightest similarities which Annabelle was holding on to.









































Holy Shit.
Somebody can just take a poop and nobody would know the difference.

















My lovely angel with Catherine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home