Monday, January 02, 2006

A Number of Countdowns

Christmas Eve.

Everywhere was going to be packed,
especially places like MOS or Zouk. To be squeezing the shit out of yourself in these places is already quite a turn-off, not to mention paying a hefty amount in order to proceed.

However...
There are still places like BQ bar, with not many people around and which was exactly where we went on that night.
We only needed a place so that close friends of ours could have a good drink together,
regardless of whether the music sucks or the atmosphere is happening or not.
The music did suck and the place wasn't really up to standard considering it was a Christmas Eve,
but nevertheless,
having great company was all that we needed.

We were all dressed up for that night.
I was wearing a Jacket with a Black T-shirt inside.
It looked as if I was wearing a coat of some sort and that I could easily hide some guns or drugs in the inner pockets.



I don't smoke.
I don't gamble.
I believe that I have a decent heart in nature.

The weather was cold and all I wanted was to wear something more formal and at the same time keeping me warm and comfortable.

But I was labelled as a Russian Gangster that night.

Everyone else was wearing more formal than usual.









Evolution.





Brandon together with an angel.
The contrast between Hell and Heaven.
She is the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life and it puzzles me till now why she even wanted to take a photo together with someone who has so much lesser eye appeal.
All I know about her is that she is currently attached,
and I heard that her boyfriend is astoundingly handsome.
So good looking that anyone who sees him would be left dumbfounded. Too bad he wasn't around or I would have asked him for his autograph.















Sean was the centre of attraction at one of point of time in the night.
He was showing everyone his juggling skills.



Very skillful indeed.







Until his pants caught fire.

New Year's Eve.
The last day of 2005,
and reaching the 2nd year anniversary of me and Annabelle.



Am I adorable or what.

It will be a mystery as to how we spent the day.
I don't intend to share our innovative ideas to anyone unless at Gun-Point.
Having the thoughts of people copying us is totally annoying and they are simply downright despicable.
So no matter what,
I aint gonna let anyone know.

Somehow I do know that Hollow man was screening on channel 5 that night followed by a Live telecast of countdown at Mount Faber.

Had a wonderful dinner at Jack's Place yesterday night to celebrate our 2 years being together.

Last but not least.
The Final Countdown.

3 more working days left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home