Saturday, February 04, 2006

Last Words

Has it been 2 years 4 months already?

















I must say that it has been quite an experience for me throughout my service,
though it has also wasted so much of my time as well.

Before I say farewell to my colleagues who have been suffering together with me all this while,
let me just share with you guys some of the last comical scenarios that I can offer.





There was once when Jun Rong was caught doing an imaginary blowjob.
He thought that nobody would know what he was up to by hiding low behind the computer LCD screen.

At the same time, Elias was showing an expression like this.



It is shown that both of them were up to some kind of voodoo sex magic.
Apparently, Elias was the one having the intense pleasure but it seems like he was opening his mouth widely and thirsty for some cumshots.

This is Heng.
People address him by Heng.
Basically he doesn't need to introduce himself to others before everyone knows who he is.



Take a look at his name tag and it's easily understood.
Me, Heng.

He once wore this uniform to to buy lottery too.
One by one, people came up to him and asked for his advice, what number to buy and all.
All they saw was his name tag.


Yean.



Very well groomed indeed.

Even guys want him so badly, but he rejected all of them.



Having to care much about one's appearance in a working environment like MCC obviously has a reason behind it. There's really no point in looking good unless one is out to impress another,
probably a female whom Yean is interested in.

There is only a person whom Yean does not disapprove of.
Someone who is working close to him.



Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.
As long as he doesn't mind that she's much older, married and of different race...
Nothing else really matters.

Kong.



Doesn't he resemble a character from somewhere?
I have heard people telling me about their similarities and all.
I didn't really bother since I couldn't really picture them together in detail.

It was only when Li Soon showed me his masterpiece which made me believed that the prophecy was true.







How can I forget to post photos of such a handsome guy. I am practically drooling from the sights of him.







That's Melissa beside me.

Ryan.



He looks cute.
For those who doesn't know him that well,
one look and you can tell he comes from a mentally challenged school.

Mdm Gan.
Her English name is Cindy.



Come to think of it, some names do not fit the bearer so well.
In fact, it might sound strange one way or another.

Imagine going to a hawker centre and ordering a plate of Hokkien Mee.
You see a person managing the stall.
It is a balding old man with the remaining part of his head covered in grey.
He is in his 50's but has a name of...

Sebastian.





What can I say?
The Burden King resting in his throne.
Everyone would wish that he is sitting on an electric chair instead. Seeing him being electrocuted while still having that smiling face would be a sign of Hope.

2IC.
Dr Kelvin Goh.



I can be called 2IC now too.
Since I have my 11B and my pink IC together with me.
Ask me if you want to know where's 2IC.

In my wallet lah.



Or you can find him at Shawn's nipple.









Mdm Ng and CO, LTC Chiam Tut Fu.

Both are my good friends.
Don't forget to pay me back the money both of you owe me for the chicken rice and Bak Chor mee.

Some voyeurism from Elias and Li Soon,
out of the countless espionage which we had committed ourselves into.
Gonna miss all the fun that we had from all these shit.























Last but not least,
I am so glad that I am no more handling retarded pre-enlistees.
No more intentions of doing this to them.








To all my friends and fellow colleagues...
Good luck and take care in whatever you do.
All the best in your future endeavors.

Ciaoz.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should be charged for taking photos in camp. LMFAO

Friday, July 05, 2019 3:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home