Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Guru

According to my neighbour, there was a not-so-friendly encounter that she had came upon about 2 and a half weeks ago, on a Friday evening.

It was just like any other day in the week.
Not a public holiday.
Not a day that holds a special meaning behind it and
definitely not Halloween.

Friday is the start of the weekends and naturally one would feel so much relieved and be in the best of moods after a long hard day of work.
My neighbour, a female whom I have not talked to at all my whole life not to mention knowing her name, was on her way back from her daily routine at around 6.30pm.

I stay on the 11th storey.
The lift goes to the 10 and the remaining one floor has to be climbed up by the stairs.
Same for my neighbour, since she stays in the unit just beside mine.

As she made her way up the stairs, somewhere in the middle of the 10 & 11 storeys,
she had the shock of her life.

There he was,
a botak guy sitting on a damaged chair which was thrown away by others nearby.
It appears that he was well prepared and obviously waiting for the right moment to show up.
He could be her friend,
or someone who wanted to know her badly.
Probably a desperate secret admirer or an ex-boyfriend who had not given up on her yet.

In my opinion,
there wasn't anything seriously wrong.

Just that the guy wasn't wearing anything below his belt.

He had stripped down his pants, placed them hanging on the pipes at the corner and sitting down on his throne while waiting patiently for his prey.

My neighbour screamed and cried when she saw what has been in stored for her.
She ran all the way back to her unit and immediately called the police.

I didn't know that the flasher existed.
It was only when I heard my dad talking about it in front of my mom and brother then I became more interested. My dad was told of the news by our neighbours when he came back from work on the same day, approximately 20 minutes after the scene.

The police have not arrived even when I have already gotten the full story from my dad.
He did mention that the victim was still waiting for them to come but unfortunately,
Police tend to go hungry too.
Chances are,
they were still having their dinner and not quite finished yet.

My brother and I were furious to know that there is a fucking pervert lurking around here.
We wanted to meet him in person so that we could see what other tricks he is capable of.
He better hold on to his pants tight enough and not letting us snatch away from him.
We would throw it down the flat and shout our lungs out to everyone for a full monty performance.

I do not understand what does he get from all these cheap thrills.
The most he could do would be to masturbate while picturing the reactions of the frightened victims.
Sick bastard.

Don't ask me how I know what they do so well.
The same urge comes to me when I am fondling dwarf hamsters.

I am not surprised if those bastards could do this too,
even though it's quite useful at times of loneliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home