Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Liquid Energy

Went to Dble O on 28th April yet again.

Aloysius was with us for the first time after realizing that talking alone wouldn't do him much good.

Jonathan made a new friend.



What attracts a guy alot would be seeing the opposite sex playing her tongue in front of you.
Either the girl is plain sexy or she's still as childish like a kid playing hide and seek.



Obviously, Jonathan was deprived from his childhood.

I drank shots from a syringe which were promoted by a friend in disguise.
Jonathan's new found friend soon turned out to be someone trying to earn a living that night.

The yellow coloured drink was incredibly low in alcoholic content.
Whatever it is or what it's called, I didn't really care.
All I knew was that on top of the other drinks that I was having, the effects were bound to be present one way or another.







I drank a couple of shots and to my surprise, there weren't any left.

It's not nice to be drinking alone by myself and not giving the rest of them have a taste of it.
I would be regarded as a selfish bastard for life and no way was I going to let such a tragic incident happen.
I grabbed the already emptied syringes from the Salesgirl and made my way to the Gents unnoticed.
I was controlling my bladder from bursting as I made my way through the crowd.

I came out of the toilet with the syringes totally refilled,
and hoping that nobody would tell the difference.

Never did I expect what happened next.
It was unbelievable.

Everyone else took one and they were like craving insanely for more.
So much like unleashing the beasts within them.
Like Barbarians who have never taken a sip of fresh water before in their lives.







Need More.
And More.
Need So Much More.








OooO Yeah.



You like it?



Yeah.
Oozing all over.
I know you want it badly.








Look at me in the eye, Bitch.











Stairway to Heaven.



Yeah Baby.



Who's your Daddy?


Just when Jonathan had something to show off about...



Of all things,
this had to happen.





It was a night of fun and laughter.
Not forgetting that,



it was of Serious Brokeback as well.





My mouth was like this throughout the whole night.
It had not closed ever since I sucked on the syringe in a crude manner.

Soon it all came to an end.
While we were walking along the road waiting for a cab to drive us back, we saw the richest guy on the planet.
I am not kidding.
He is the most loaded guy anybody can think of.
Just look at the size of the bed he was sleeping on and tell me if he isn't the luckiest guy to be having all the space for himself.



The only bed which is wider than any king's size bed in the market today.


Went to Dble O on 29th April, the following day, yet again.
And again.

I went there with Brandon, Xuguang, Jonathan, Amanda and her friend Dina.

Amanda and Dina.



Jonathan was posing hard for Cleo's top 50 bachelors when Xuguang suddenly appeared from the side and totally ruined the image.



A 2nd attempt with Xuguang almost getting there.



He was nominated for Survivor's top 50 men from the Caves.









Bling Bling.







Bling Bling.



Like real only.
Not surprised if bought from Pasar Malam or Bugis Street.

In order to blend into the picture, I had to pose in a manner similar to those with an attitude.
It didn't take long for me to finally release the man in me.



RoaR.
That's Xuguang on the left by the way,
looking as gay as ever.

Brandon was wearing the same coloured T-shirt as me.
Actually, the colour isn't exactly the same.
Mine was nicer than his, obviously.

Well, that's what I would do to a guy if we were to share pink nipples, pink pussies or in this case, a pink T-shirt between both of us.
Some things are not meant to be shared if you know what I mean.





A photoshop edited of Brandon himself.
This may look like a normal photo of 2 persons taken together.
But please, do not be deceived.
It is actually done by the wonders of photo editing and merely touching up of the hair, ear ring, makeup etc.



Just kidding.

The person next to Brandon is his cousin. (Or so he claims.)
Now you know where he got his pink T-shirt from.

Jonathan together with 2 lovely ladies.



Brandon saw what was going on and was determined to outdo Jonathan.
He then immediately...



and left Jonathan speechless.

Xuguang saw his friend and went over to take a picture with him.
The image was quite blur but I could still tell that his friend is one of the most handsome guys I have come across.





After the party was over we went to one of the coffeeshops since a few of them wanted to eat.

Xuguang likes to talk about the Army.
In other words,
he likes to talk about guys.



So far, that was the most interesting thing he had described and it was the size of his enlarged asshole caused in camp.

On the other hand,
we managed to catch a glimpse of something coming out from Brandon's piercing.
It appeared to be a strand of hair forcing it's way through the tiny gap with a life of it's own.



According to my estimation, it should have grown into a poisonous mushroom and hanging on his chin by now.