Monday, January 29, 2007

Goodbye My Love

I ask myself why.

What have I done to deserve this dreadful misery.
Why does it have to be me.
How could I have unforeseen this heart piercing incident.
When can I ever get over this tragedy,
and move on.

Over the pass recent days,
I have not been eating well.
No appetite for almost anything, except Hello Panda biscuits.
Never slept longer than 8 hours in the night,
thus waking up like 5 in the morning wondering whether to go for a round of Tai Chi before going to work or not.

I attempted suicide.

Twice.

But I didn't succeed because I was too afraid to hold my breath for more than 5 minutes.

Thanks to you,
my life is being destroyed.

Maxtor 160gig hard disk.
Cyclic Redundancy Check error that involves at least 140gig of Days of our lives and Zhen Qing.

Even so, it's still as precious.
I have to keep it at somewhere safe.
It's too painful for me to let it go.

Better just leave it in my arse and not pulling it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home